It’s out with the old and in with the new for our friends at Outdoorsman Pro Shop in Jenison, MI!
Several ranges like Outdoorsman Pro Shop have mentioned how important it is to them to have user-friendly targets to attract new shooters. That’s why they decided to install six new SpyderWeb Targets in their archery range.
Made and owned by former archery range owners, SpyderWeb Targets knows a thing or two about getting the highest ROI from your archery range.
If you find yourself constantly dreading having to replace and repair your range targets, it’s time to consider SpyderWeb Targets. SpyderWeb Targets are almost impossibly durable and the patented design and Spylar technology have deemed them the longest lasting archery target on the market.
Why are SpyderWeb Targets the best choice for your range?
- Targets can handle both fat or micro-diameter arrows and fast crossbow bolts.
- Extended life panels double the life of your range target.
- Repairs at can be done by one person in a matter of minutes at a fraction of the cost.
- Self-healing Spylar facing guarantees two-finger arrow removal.
- Targets allow for an average of 750-1000 shooting sessions before initial repair.
- Equipped with a lane divider strap to reduce center wear of your targets.
- SpyderWeb Targets offers club discounts.
- All targets are handmade in the good ol’ U.S. of A.
- SpyderWeb Targets keep customers coming back—and coming back more often.
SpyderWeb Targets builds archery targets that provide archery range owners with the highest possible return on their investment. You can easily take a look at some of the range targets we offer on our range products page and purchase them using our fast, simple, and secure checkout.
At SpyderWeb Targets, we love consulting with range owners. If you are interested in doing an ROI analysis on your range, contact us today and let’s talk about what you’re getting out of your target investment!
How to Increase the Profitability of Your Archery Range
Archery Range Targets from an Investors Perspective